Service Turboleech.org offers its files download technology on an "as is" basis, Turboleech.org distributes information supplied by third parties and provides an ability to download files on high speed from outside sources. Therefore, you should not assume that:
- any materials identified, located or obtained through the use of Turboleech.org are error-free;
- all files you've download will be virus-free, accurate, reliable, timely, correct or useful;
- your use of the service will be uninterrupted, or that the material downloaded with our service is not copyrighted.
Registration of more than one account from the same IP address is prohibited. Such accounts will be deleted without notice and user will be banned permanently.
Third party content
Software, music or video files may be downloaded with Turboleech.org which cannot legally be downloaded and stored. Note that Turboleech.org has no way to determine which files have a copyright and which do not. Turboleech.org does not nor will ever store any files on its own servers. Users should use their own judgement when downloading files which could possibly infringe upon any copyright. Inclusion of any Internet reference or any third party content in this web site in no way constitutes an endorsement or authentication of that material by Turboleech.org.
As a condition of using this service, you assume all risk of loss resulting from the use of,
or reliance upon, this web site or any materials identified, located or obtained by using this web site.
Files, downloaded with Turboleech.org may contain offensive, obscene, or illegal material.
Because Turboleech.org does not publish that materials — content supplied by third parties or generally
available on the Internet, Turboleech.org has no more editorial control over such information than does a
public library, bookstore, or newsstand. Any information, opinion, advice, statement, service, offer,
or other materials or content are the property and responsibility of the respective author(s) or distributor(s)
and not of Turboleech.org.
Please pay attention that in cases when we find that an account or the information attached to the account breaks one of the rules described above, Turboleech.org reserves the right to terminate the account and the file transfer. Lawfully or not, Turboleech.org reserves the right to decide which of the actions appear to be harmful to our Client's reputation or activities, including activities preventing users from utilizing the Service or the Internet.
Disclaimer of warranties
You acknowledge and agree that:
- You use the Service at your sole risk. Turboleech.org services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Turboleech.org and its representatives expressly disclaim all warranties including but not limited to the implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Turboleech.org and its representatives do not guarantee accuracy, safety and completeness as well as timely provision of services, software and information.
- Turboleech.org makes no warranty that (i) the Service will meet your requirements,(ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, (iii) the reliability or accuracy of the results obtained from the Service, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information or other material obtained from the Service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the software will be corrected.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service is done at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the Service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the given Agreement.
You agree to compensate the damages, including reasonably necessary legal services' fees, and not to hold Turboleech.org and its affiliates and branches, management, employees and agents responsible for any claims and requirements based on your use of the Service; or infringement of the present Agreement by you or other policies, decisions and conditions by Turboleech.org.
Limitations of liability
You use Turboleech.org Service at your sole risk. If you are by any reason not satisfied with any of the aspects of the Service or the given Agreement, as well as other rules, you are free to terminate the Agreement and stop using Turboleech.org Service. You agree that Turboleech.org shall not be held responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses ( even if Turboleech.org has been warned and advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) The use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services obtained or messages received or transactions entered using the Service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct od any third party on the Service; or (v) any other mater relating to the Service.
The layout, design, files, images and all other contents of the Turboleech.org web site are owned by Turboleech.org and are
protected by national and international intellectual property laws, conventions and treaties.
The information contained within the Turboleech.org databases belongs to the respective owners of Turboleech.org, and is also protected by national and international intellectual property laws, conventions and treaties.
The information contained in the Turboleech.org web site and databases may not otherwise be used, copied, distributed, performed, sublicensed, modified, rented, altered, reverse engineered or recompiled in any manner without the express written consent of its owner.